Sunday, May 20, 2012

Razer's Naga Epic Mouse

Ever since I got the Anansi gaming keyboard I wanted to get another mouse also. Today I got the Razer Naga Epic gaming mouse!!


This mouse is not just like any normal or gaming mouse! This mouse is a Legendary mouse!!
Its wireless and also can be wired and the mouse has 17 buttons on it!!! and that's what makes it so special. The Naga Epic was designed for MMO games mostly because you need a lot of buttons and sometimes the keyboard is just not enough so the naga was made! Another thing that makes the Naga so epic is that you can also change the lighting colors of the mouse just like the Anansi keyboard!!













As I mentioned in my first post about the Anansi keyboard Razer has the most amazing packaging ever! It just looks so amazing!!

What you get in the Naga Epic













You get the mouse with 2 extra plastic curves that you put on the side to fix your hand sizs 2 razer stickers, a dock to place your mouse on to charge it or just keep it there, a usb cable for the dock or if you want to use the mouse wired and some manuals about the mouse and other razer 
products!  

Also you get 2 kind of stickers that you can place on the Num pad that is on the left side of the mouse so that you can remember where which number is so that in the future you can memorize them without any problems!





I got the mouse from Blink in Hawalli Bin Khaldon street for 37KD cheapest shop I found the rest sell it for 40+ KD  you can find it at x-cite, Al Rehab and also in some shops in Bin Khaldon! You get a one year warranty from Blink which makes it the best place to buy it.

I've been using this mouse for about 2 hours now and till now everything feels really great!! The mouse feels so good in your hand and everything is working smoothly. I will write another review about this epic mouse next time I post something and will say if it is actually worth getting or if it was a waste. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment