Saturday, May 19, 2012

Razer's Anansi Keyboard

This is my first post and its about an old keyboard I had and was tired of using it because it was kind of useless for gaming and old so I had to replace it so I started looking for the best keyboard that suits both gaming and normal computer use and I had a lot of choices and I couldn't decide until I found the Anansi Keyboard that was made by Razer.


What made me choose this keyboard was that it was made for gaming with a lot of extra buttons to use in game and also for normal use. It feels good while you use it the buttons aren't hard they are soft and so easy to use. Makes you feel more comfortable for long hours on the computer.




Also The back lighting colors for the buttons can be changed to any color you want by keyboard's program that would also help you to use the extra buttons for anything you want.


Another thing I liked about this keyboard and about Razer is that their packaging. Its really good quality and good looking!!








I bought this keyboard from Blink that is located in Hawalli Bin Khaldon Street2 for 30KWD. Also there are some shops at Al Rehab that sell that keyboard.

There were some bad reviews about this product that it would stop working or the lights will stop and buttons will stop working but I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and everything is working fine and also there is a One year warranty on that keyboard so if anything happens I would just take it back to the shop and I'll get a new keyboard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment