Monday, May 21, 2012

Razer's Electra head set

Yesterday me and my friend were at blink when he saw the Razer Electra and start to nag about how cool it is and how we should buy it after a day of nagging the following day we went there and bought it! :P


The head set is black and green and also there is a fully black one. Its made for music and gaming also it has a mic in one of the cords so you can use it on your phone to talk or on your laptop/computer.

What you get with the Electra:


The head set, some manuals, 2 cords one with a mic and the other without, and a Razer sticker!













The packaging is still amazing like every other Razer product!
The quality of the head set is really good its comfortable on the head and the sound quality is great in my opinion the Electra is the best head set that you can get! and its actually cheap 19KD.

Also I got a really big mouse pad for 7KD so that I can complete my Razer set! :P
The Mouse pad is pretty nice it has a really cool picture of the Razer logo and its pretty big so you can use your mouse comfortably and its made from really good material. 


2 comments:

  1. hey can u take picture fro ur playing pc place XD
    am getting a new pc and my room is too small so maybe i can get solution from u :P

    ReplyDelete