Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Razer Naga Epic!



So I have been using the Naga Epic for 15 days now and its amazing.
but a few days ago i was playing and only about 4 hours passed and my mouse battery died the site says it should stay 14 hours continues use and 74 hours normal browsing use. so it died twice and I went to Blink were I bought the mouse and complained then after 24 hours they give me a brand new mouse and I gave them back the old one! so I say if you need a gaming mouse you should go ahead and buy the Naga epic and be sure to have a warranty just inc case! till now them mouse is running perfectly and its just so much better than any mouse I ever used before!!



2 comments:

  1. woow they change it for u thats good :D

    u were missed no post for one week :P thats to much

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i was not there u wouldnt have done anything :P

    ReplyDelete